Monday, March 11, 2013

Impatiently waiting...

Hi all! It's my day off today and I'm impatiently waiting for my latest Avon delivery to arrive. There are some super cool new products in there I'm dying to show you. In the meantime, I am getting re-motivated with my Avon Leadership business. That is, signing up new Avon Reps into my team.

My two latest team members are mothers with young children, at the moment they are just interested in starting small, buying for themselves and selling to their family and friends. And do you know what? That's just fine with me. One of the things I really, really love about Avon is the lack of pressure to meet particular sales targets. Sure, some people thrive under pressure. I'm not one of those people and I don't expect others to be. I am however, a great motivator and full of ideas to help my team build their business however they choose. I just really love that I can help other ladies (and men, should there be any out there interested in joining) find a way to make some money, meet new people and have some fun, all while spending quality time with their families.

Check back soon when I review my latest goodies, hurry up and arrive already!!! Even though only a fraction of my delivery is products for me, every delivery feels like it's Christmas. I'm like a kid in a candy store :)

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment