Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Canberra Day!

Hi all! It's a Public Holiday here in Canberra today, our fine city is celebrating it's 100th Birthday, so rather than working, or participating in the various celebrations happening around town, I'm still sitting around the house in my PJ's thinking of all things Avon that I'd love to share with you. Avon has some fantastic new products coming out to add to their existing ones, and so tomorrow when my order arrives I hope to try them out and review them for you.

I am self-taught when it comes to make-up application. I scour the web looking for tips and tricks and watch countless YouTube video's to learn how to create the looks I want. One of my ideas is to post some photos and video of different 'looks', created where possible, with Avon  products. To take this one step further, and I'm really excited about this, I have been talking to a good friend who needs to create a portfolio of 100 different looks as part of her assessment for the beauty course she is studying. She has agreed to team up with me, use my Avon products and make me up to create part of that portfolio. I honestly can't wait to share these looks with you and also hope to pick up some extra tips and tricks from her on make-up application techniques. Who knows, I may even pick her up as a customer or new rep on my team. As a Sales Leader, I share the Avon opportunity with everyone I meet because you just never know who may be interested.

Stay tuned, and I'll be back with more Avon ramblings before you know it.

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment